Our leak detection services prioritize swift action and minimizing damages. Leaks in pipes may start small, but can lead to significant harm if left unchecked. Traditional methods of detecting leaks involve trial-and-error, which can result in unnecessary property damage and expenses.
However, our technicians utilize advanced technology to electronically locate the source of the leak, saving you time and resources. This method is a marked improvement from traditional approaches and eliminates the need for costly and uncertain demolitions.
We understand the urgency of addressing leaks, whether they are in water or sewer lines. Our goal is to quickly identify and resolve the issue to prevent further harm to your home.
Symptoms to Watch For
- Continuous sound of water (like a toilet running) when nothing is turned on.
- Water meter reading changing when no water is being used.
- To determine this, mark the indicator on your meter; don’t use any water for an hour; check the meter to see if the reading has changed.
- If the indicator moved, you may be experiencing a water leak, and should have the problem investigated by a professional.
- Your water bill escalates over a period of weeks or months. (Compare your monthly bills)
- Your walls or floors have wet, spongy, moist or discolored areas when nothing has been spilled.
- You can smell foul odors coming from the floors or walls near drains or sewers.
- Your building foundation cracks, vegetation grows unevenly or earth shifts for no visible reason.
- You find warm spots on your floor, particularly on concrete slab floors.
Hydro Jet Cleaning
The best way to clear blocked or slowed drain lines is with high pressure hydro jetting. By using a jet machine, the water pressure can be adjusted to clear all different kinds of debris including grease, dirt, rocks, and more.
Blocked or clogged water lines are much more prone to cracking or rotting out, which can turn into a major repair. We recommend a more proactive approach of having lines cleaned at the first signs of trouble such as slowed draining and gurgling.
If your home water supply is dependent on well water, we understand the frustration and urgency of a malfunctioning well pump. We’re here to help. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, don’t hesitate to give us a call to come out and investigate the issue.
- Short cycling pump
- Dirty water
- Loud noises
- Air “hissing” from the faucet
- Inconsistent or no water pressure
- Lost air in the water tank
- Extra high electric bills
Decided that we’re the right fit for you?