Our leak detection services concentrate on speed and damage control. Leaking pipes are a classic example of an initially small problem that can cause major damage if left undetected for any length of time. Conventional trial-and-error methods of leak detection require tearing up property in search for the problem. This search-and-destroy method can be quite costly in time and resources.
With modern technology, however, it’s possible for our technicians to determine the location of a leak by electronically locating the damaged source. This is a distinct contrast to conventional trial-and-error methods and can save you thousands of dollars in costly demolitions that are not guaranteed to fix the problem.
We know that time is of the essence when dealing with leaks. Whether a broken water or sewer line, we aim to get to the source of the problem as quickly as possible in order to minimize damages to your home.
Symptoms to Watch For
- Continuous sound of water (like a toilet running) when nothing is turned on.
- Water meter reading changing when no water is being used.
- To determine this, mark the indicator on your meter; don’t use any water for an hour; check the meter to see if the reading has changed.
- If the indicator moved, you may be experiencing a water leak, and should have the problem investigated by a professional.
- Your water bill escalates over a period of weeks or months. (Compare your monthly bills)
- Your walls or floors have wet, spongy, moist or discolored areas when nothing has been spilled.
- You can smell foul odors coming from the floors or walls near drains or sewers.
- Your building foundation cracks, vegetation grows unevenly or earth shifts for no visible reason.
- You find warm spots on your floor, particularly on concrete slab floors.
Hydro Jet Cleaning
The best way to clear blocked or slowed drain lines is with high pressure hydro jetting. By using a jet machine, the water pressure can be adjusted to clear all different kinds of debris including grease, dirt, rocks, and more.
Blocked or clogged water lines are much more prone to cracking or rotting out, which can turn into a major repair. We recommend a more proactive approach of having lines cleaned at the first signs of trouble such as slowed draining and gurgling.
If your home water supply is dependent on well water, we understand the frustration and urgency of a malfunctioning well pump. We’re here to help. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, don’t hesitate to give us a call to come out and investigate the issue.
- Short cycling pump
- Dirty water
- Loud noises
- Air “hissing” from the faucet
- Inconsistent or no water pressure
- Lost air in the water tank
- Extra high electric bills
Decided that we’re the right fit for you?